Mkhukhu Ext 2
Join us in the Mkhukhu room ext 2, which can take 1 or 2 travellers/ short term residents. You won’t easily find anything that compares to this affordable accommodation with a view.
Traditionally a mkhukhu is a prefabricated hut, generally made of steel. The Mkhukhu room is not like this but we like to name all our rooms to something relevant to South Africa.
This room has 2 single beds, a wardrobe, and a couch. The room shares a communal bathroom with the Mkhukhu Ext 1 and Mkhukhu End. We have a communal room (Shed) for cooking and watching DSTV.
|Normal rates||01 Jun 2019 - 31 May 2020|
|R250.00||Per Person Sharing||Per Night|
- Meals are available at an additional cost.
- 2B Happy is run as a smoke-free zone.
- Smokers are welcome to smoke outside in our beautiful garden.
- Children are welcome. Children under 2 years of age stay free.
- Payments have to be made in advance.
- We take credit cards, but 5% is added to cover the cost of the credit card transaction.
- Animals will only be allowed if arrangements were made.
- 50% deposit is required to secure your bed/room.