Join us in Mkhukhu End, which can take 1 or 2 travellers/ short term residents. You won’t easily find anything that compares to this affordable accommodation with a view.
Traditionally a mkhukhu is a prefabricated hut, generally made of steel. The Mkhukhu room is not like this but we like to name all our rooms to something relevant to South Africa.
Mkhukhu End can take 1 traveler /longer short term guests. It provides cupboard, single bed and a desk.The room shares a communal bathroom with the rest of Mkhukhu rooms. It has its own kitchen. Dstv is in the communal area.
|Normal Rate||17 Nov 2019 - 31 May 2020|
|R250.00||Per Person Sharing||Per Night|
- Meals are available at an additional cost.
- 2B Happy is run as a smoke-free zone.
- Smokers are welcome to smoke outside in our beautiful garden.
- Children are welcome. Children under 2 years of age stay free.
- Payments have to be made in advance.
- We take credit cards, but 5% is added to cover the cost of the credit card transaction.
- Animals will only be allowed if arrangements were made.
- 50% deposit is required to secure your bed/room.