Mkhukhu Ext 1
Join us in the Mkhukhu room ext 1, which can take 1 or 2 travellers/ short term residents. You won’t easily find anything that compares to this affordable accommodation with a view.
Traditionally a mkhukhu is a prefabricated hut, generally made of steel. The Mkhukhu room is not like this but we like to name all our rooms to something relevant to South Africa.
The Mkhukhu Ext 1 can take 1 traveler /longer short term guests. It provides cupboard, single bed, desk, and a couch.The room shares a communal bathroom with the rest of Mkhukhu . We have the communal room (Shed) for cooking and watching DSTV.
|Normal rates||01 Feb 2020 - 31 May 2022|
|R250.00||Per Person Sharing||Per Night|
- Meals are available at an additional cost.
- 2B Happy is run as a smoke-free zone.
- Smokers are welcome to smoke outside in our beautiful garden.
- Children are welcome. Children under 2 years of age stay free.
- Payments have to be made in advance.
- We take credit cards, but 5% is added to cover the cost of the credit card transaction.
- Animals will only be allowed if arrangements were made.
- 50% deposit is required to secure your bed/room.